School internship- WEEK 7⃣(I)

22/08/2022
Monday

Last week at Pattom school. It's hard to believe that one month and 10 days has passed so quickly. I had two more lp to be taken in class.Today, I got three hours so that my three works has been finished. 

During second hour which is an library🏫📚 hour, me, shilpa and Aby took conscientization program on the tipic- Digital Detox. 

During third period, I conduct Diagnostic test for poorly achieved students in the test. I asked to take only one minute for one question. For other students, I show the questions on ppt. Hence, revision on chapter Equations has been done. 

Afternoon, I got PT period for the concerned teacher was on leave. I completes the section of square of sums. 



23/08/2022
Tuesday

Today was the last day that we could take class as from tomorrow onwards Onam exam for going to start. I got second hour and finishes the lesson plans and took a small revision on the chapter Polygons 🛑🔷🔺🟪.  I ask students to work hard and perform better for examinations.
Then, got my record signed by maths sir. After that, I utilize time to complete 📖reading and reflection. We done the lunch🍝🥗🍱 duty. Also, some of our peers took conscientization program and I helped them to take pictures. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conscientization program-Digital detox📱🖥🖲

First week in my college😇

Teaching practice-👩‍🏫👩‍💻WEEK 1️⃣