School Internship-WEEK 6⃣(I)

 16/08/2022
  Tuesday

The sixth week starts with independence day that was celebrated in an exclusive way. After the day, students return back to studies and was preparation for Onam exams begins. All teachers are busy with completing portions for exam. I got three hours and started the chapter - Identities. 

During second period, Deepthi mam came for second observation. Then, third period, I borrow ed period from music teacher. Last period for library was also taken to complete three lesson plans. 

 

17/08/2022
Wednesday

Today I arrived earlier at school since during second hour, I have to conduct achievement test. I go to class prior to 5 minutes so that sheeja mam gave me extra 5 minutes. I gave question paper and necessary instructions and start test at 10.15 AM itself. I collected the paper by 11.00 clock, after sharp 45 minutes. I checked the paper and gave it to them during 5th period and discuss the question paper. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conscientization program-Digital detox📱🖥🖲

First week in my college😇

Teaching practice-👩‍🏫👩‍💻WEEK 1️⃣